Thursday, June 17, 2010

Welcome!

So, I am sitting here in Florence, Italy and finally getting the ambition to start my own blog. Although I have wanted to do this for a long time, I just never took the time to build it.

I'm having the time of my life at the moment. Between graduating from Cal Poly Pomona last Friday, partying on Saturday for Graduation with friends and traveling to Italy last Sunday, I couldn't ask for anything more.

A big thank you to all the great people in my life who selfishly helped me through my educational and job journeys. I couldn't have done it without each and everyone of you and for that I am extremely grateful.

Ill  be writing more later. Enjoy some photos from my recent travels through life.

Graduation Day!


                                                                   Group Photo


Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Have a blast dude!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking Good! Great pictures. Have the time of your life!

    ReplyDelete